God has us on a journey. One of adventure. Of learning. Of battles. Of love. Growth is this journey realized. So here is our story.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My big birthday weekend.

I thought it would be fun to have Soren tell about his big weekend:
"Today is my birthday!!!My first gift was a tractor book from Mama and Dada. You can tell I loved it by all my grunting.
For my birthday Mama took me to my favorite park--Liberty Station--to play.Check out what the wind did to my hair! I'm so cool...Later that afternoon the UPS guy brought me a really big box and I helped Dada put my new toy together. (Well, I kind of got distracted by the yummy flavor of Dada's screwdriver.)I love my wagon but I'm not quite sure how to use it yet!
The next day I went to my other favorite place--the beach--with my family (and tractor, of course).Mamae dug me a big hole to sit in and drive my tractor in too.I couldn't believe Mama let me eat my teether biscuit all covered in sand! (She said I had a really sandy poop the next day.)Grandma Jojo surprised me at the beach and I was so excited that I went over and nuzzled with her.The next morning Aunty Yvette read to me about tractors and put tractor stickers on me.Then I had my birthday party. My highlight was being pushed around by my buddy Josiah. (Mama says she'll share more about my party later.)That night Grandpa Gordon fed me dinner. We had a nice chat.I got soooo many cool presents for my birthday. But I really kept wanting more tractors, and so I got super excited when my very last gift was a big fancy tractor from Mamae and Papai!"

1 comment:

  1. I love how you described his bday day!!! It makes us feel like we were there:) I love the video of him reading the book saying, "takta!" Such a cutie! Can't wait to see him in 2 mos:)
    Love you all

    ReplyDelete