God has us on a journey. One of adventure. Of learning. Of battles. Of love. Growth is this journey realized. So here is our story.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring fever

Ever since our return from Morocco I haven't been able to motivate myself in school. I have a vague memory of this sort of apathy/burnout thing happening to me in college after spring breaks...spring fever, was it? Blame it on the intense semester and a half I've endured, the suddenly super warm weather, and a relaxing visit from my sis and bro-in-law...because I've gotten a taste of springtime and I just wanna play!...Uncle Patrick and Aunt Yvette got Soren a super sweet train set for his birthday...
..."Whas dis?" --Soren's favorite phrase right now...
...Have I mentioned how much I love hiking out here? This is what AZ has got to offer, so we are making the most of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment