God has us on a journey. One of adventure. Of learning. Of battles. Of love. Growth is this journey realized. So here is our story.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

So thankful...

...for new life this year. As we went around the dinner table today with family and friends to share what we were thankful for, it was only too easy and obvious for me to choose my son. But really, I can't even begin to express how overwhelmed I am with love and gratitude for my dear Soren Gabriel. Every day I look at him with awe and just can't get over the miracle that this little person, unique and all his own, came from Brandon and me. Our love for each other gave birth to a new person that will have his own place in this world. He will have hobbies, talents, friends, adventures, and--I struggle to say it--a wife someday. God has entrusted to Brandon and me the enormous and incredible gift of raising and loving this new life into adulthood. Wow. Thank you God. May we honor you with your most tremendous gift to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment