God has us on a journey. One of adventure. Of learning. Of battles. Of love. Growth is this journey realized. So here is our story.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Just breathe.

Here is my journal entry this morning. I have been stressing about a paper I need to write today, and then God's words to me came through...

Breathe. This day is good. You have powerful words to write, life-giving words to write, freedom to experience in your reflections. These words are for no one but yourself. So fly. Be moved, be joyful, be at peace. God is doing a mighty work in you...and you know that. Be thankful for his abundant grace, his attention to detail, his perseverance in each day with your soul. God is so good. What He has made is good. What you will make is good. Just breathe.

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment