God has us on a journey. One of adventure. Of learning. Of battles. Of love. Growth is this journey realized. So here is our story.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Soren's first medical lesson

Today my heart almost burst with pride for my little guy. Soren happened to pick up my stethoscope and immediately started saying "ears!" while trying to put it in his ears! I helped him put it on the right way and then let him listen to my heart. I gave him a little lesson about how the heart goes "boom-boom" and then he started running around the house with the stethoscope around his neck yelling "boom-boom! boom-boom!". So awesome that at 18 months my little boy is getting excited about medical stuff! But I promise we won't be pressuring him into the healthcare field or anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment